The Wisconsin School Counselor Association (WSCA), in partnership with Xello & Method Learning, has established the WSCA High School Scholarship Program to assist students with their post-secondary education.
FOUR $500.00 Scholarships Will Be Awarded
Are you eligible to apply for the WSCA high school scholarship?
Unless otherwise specified, you must:
- Be a Wisconsin resident. Residency is defined by WSCA when:
- An independent student or the parents of a dependent student have continuously resided in Wisconsin for the previous 12 months.
- A student has continuously enrolled a minimum of one academic year within the past 12-month period at a Wisconsin high school.
- Be a graduating Wisconsin high school student during the current academic year.
- In the state of Wisconsin for any reason, other than a temporary purpose (ie. student visa, travel visa, etc.)
- Are attending a public or private high school in Wisconsin
- Will be attending a post-secondary education program during the 2021-2022 school year.