The Wisconsin School Counselor Association (WSCA) has established the Mike Troy Graduate Student Scholarship Program to assist graduate students with their Counseling education.
TWO $500 Scholarships Will Be Awarded
Are you eligible to apply for the Mike Troy scholarship?
Unless otherwise specified, you must:
- Be a Wisconsin resident. Residency is defined by WSCA when:
- An independent student or the parents of a dependent student have continuously resided in Wisconsin for the previous 12 months.
- In the state of Wisconsin for any reason, other than a temporary purpose (ie. student visa, travel visa, etc.)
- Be a student currently enrolled at a Wisconsin university in a professional counseling graduate program
- Must be a WSCA Member to be awarded this scholarship