Before attending the 2017 WSCA Conference, please become familiar with the parking locations near the Monona Terrace in downtown Madison. While there are several parking areas, some are city-operated while others are privately-operated. If you plan on staying at the Hilton Madison Monona Terrace connected to the Monona Terrace, parking is available but you will incur a daily parking charge. Below you will find a map of the city-operated parking ramps near the conference site.
Parking costs fluctuate, therefore a direct link has been provided so that you may obtain the most up-to-date information.
- WSCA Conference Shuttle Schedule to print
- City-Operated Parking Cost
- Real-time downtown parking availability – Click Here
- General Monona Terrace Parking Information
- Dining: Looking for a place to eat in downtown Madison – Click Here
WSCA Conference Shuttle Schedule – Shuttles do not run Tuesday, only on Wednesday and Thursday
|Wednesday, Feb 22nd Morning:||Thursday, Feb 23rd Morning:|
|6:30 am – 1st Shuttle at Sheraton/Holiday Inn Express||6:30 am – 1st Shuttle at Sheraton/Holiday Inn Express|
|6:35 am – 1st Shuttle at Alliant Energy Center/Clarion Suites||6:35 am – 1st Shuttle at Alliant Energy Center/Clarion Suites|
|** SHUTTLES WILL RUN EVERY 15 MINS. UNTIL 9:00 AM **||** SHUTTLES WILL RUN EVERY 15 MINS. UNTIL 8:30 AM **|
|Wednesday, Feb 22nd Evening:||Thursday, Feb 23rd Evening:|
|4:45 pm – 1st Shuttle leaves the Monona Terrace||1:15 pm – 1st Shuttle leave the Monona Terrace|
|** SHUTTLES WILL RUN EVERY 15 MINS. UNTIL 5:45 PM **||** SHUTTLES WILL RUN EVERY 15 MINS. UNTIL 2:15 PM **|
Times to note:
- Graduate course: Wednesday @ 7:00am
- Early Bird Sectionals: Wednesday @ 7:15am
- Keynote Address: Wednesday @ 8:30am
- Wednesday sessions end @ 5:00pm
- Thursday sessions start @ 8:30am
Additional daily parking will be available for conference attendees at the Alliant Energy Center for $7/car/day (CASH ONLY) and for guests at the Sheraton, Holiday Inn Express and Clarion Suites (no extra charge) on Wednesday and Thursday to ride complimentary Badger Coaches.
Shuttles will run on Wednesday and Thursday (at the beginning and the end of each day) with pick-up/drop off at the Sheraton Hotel/Holiday Inn Express/Clarion Suites, the Alliant Energy Center, and the Monona Terrace. Consider staying at the Sheraton, Holiday Inn Express or Clarion Suites and let us do the driving!
Shuttle Pick-Up/Drop-Off Locations:
- Alliant Energy Center Parking Lot (1919 Alliant Energy Center Way—look for parking lot attendant)
- Alliant parking will be open no earlier than 6AM on both days. Vehicles MUST be retrieved by 11PM both days. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING.
- Sheraton/Holiday Inn Express Parking Lot (706 John Nolen Drive)
- Monona Terrace (Level 4 near WSCA’s on-site registration counters & the Monona Terrace Gift Shop)