Before attending the 2014 WSCA Conference, please become familiar with the parking locations near the Monona Terrace in downtown Madison. While there are several parking areas, some are city-operated while others are privately-operated. If you plan on staying at the Hilton Madison Monona Terrace connected to the Monona Terrace, parking is available but you will incur a daily parking charge. Below you will find a map of the city-operated parking ramps near the conference site.
Parking costs fluctuate, therefore a direct link has been provided so that you may obtain the most up-to-date information.
- City-Operated Parking Cost
- Real-time downtown parking availability – Click Here
- Monona Terrace Parking Ramp Cost
- General Monona Terrace Parking Information
- Dining: Looking for a place to eat in downtown Madison – Click Here