The mission of the Wisconsin School Counselor Association is to advance the profession of school counseling in preschool through post-secondary in order to maximize the academic performance, career planning, and personal/social growth of every student…
Learn more about WSCA Bylaws
WSCA’s Goals (ENDS)
Conditions exist so the Wisconsin School Counselors will practice with the highest level of effectiveness.
- School counselors (active and pre-service) will be knowledgeable about effective school counseling practices.
- School counselors are knowledgeable about the development, implementation and evaluation of comprehensive school counseling programs.
- School counselors are knowledgeable about current ethical and professional practices and their application.
- School counselors are knowledgeable about current trends in school counseling and education.
- School counselors are actively engaged in state and national initiatives that impact the school counseling profession.
- School counselors are knowledgeable about leadership and advocacy principles.
- School counselors are knowledgeable about culturally responsive practices.
- Key Stakeholders (including but not limited to) school administrators, policy makers, and community members will understand the impact made by the school counselor implementing a comprehensive school counseling program.
WSCA respects the privacy of visitors to its Web site and its member companies. WSCA strongly believes that if electronic commerce and online activities are to flourish, consumers must be assured that information provided online is used responsibly and appropriately. To protect online privacy, WSCA has implemented the following policy…