We would like to give a huge thank you to our 2022-2023 Annual Sponsors!
Children’s WI e-Learning
At Children’s Wisconsin, we believe that kids deserve the best. Our belief drives everything we do, which is why with Children’s as your health education resource, you gain a trusted partner in the effort to keep kids healthy so they can learn.
Why choose Children’s Wisconsin’s e-learning programs?
- When kids are healthy and safe, they learn more.
- It’s an engaging and fun way for students to learn with technology.
- Our programs are evidence-based or evidence-informed, and align with state and national health education standards.
- Research proves our programs are effective in producing positive changes in knowledge, attitude, and behavior.
- Our e-learning programs reflect our commitment to improving the health status of all children.
HealthyKidsLearnMore e-learning programs bring important health and wellness concepts to life for students in grades K4-8. The easy-to-implement programs offer a blended approach with both online and offline activities, student progress tracking and pre- and post- assessments. A teacher’s guide is included to guide you through the program.
Delta Theta Sigma (DTS) Fraternity
Delta Theta Sigma (DTS) fraternity provides a home away from home for students on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus. We are a professional fraternity with an emphasis on agricultural studies. Located in the heart of the Greek campus, we provide a balance of social and professional development during the undergraduate years. We offer academic and housing scholarships to new members who join the fraternity.
For more information, visit www.dtsgamma.com or reach out to Greg Hansen (firstname.lastname@example.org), Brian Koch (email@example.com) or Christian Fischer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Milwaukee Public Schools
The Milwaukee Public Schools recognizes that comprehensive school counseling programs are essential to each student’s academic achievement, personal and social development, and career success. College and career readiness is a major aspect of the experience at our schools. School counselors serve as a school leader, student advocate, and team collaborator to remove systemic barriers to student success.
A comprehensive school counseling program, when delivered in a collaborative relationship among school, parents, and community, provides students with the skills necessary for them to become successful lifelong learners, responsible citizens, and productive workers. Put a brighter future in focus and join out team. Find out more information at https://mps.milwaukee.k12.wi.us/en/Programs/School-Counseling.htm
Mount Mary University
The mission of the Professional Counseling Program is to develop a diverse holistic learning community that prepares students for professional practice while developing a strong counselor identity, advocacy and leadership skills, integrity, and a deep sense of social justice. Students are trained to become multiculturally conscious trauma-responsive practitioners who are committed to the values and ethical principles of Mount Mary University and the counseling profession. The program fosters students’ development of self-awareness, knowledge, and the use of culturally inclusive practices to work with individuals, groups, and families in mental health, rehabilitation, and school settings.
Mount Mary University offers the following programs in Professional Counseling:
- S. in Professional Counseling
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CACREP accredited)
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CACREP accredited) with an Emphasis in Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling
- School Counseling
- Post Master’s Certificate in Professional Counseling
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling
- School Counseling
- D. in Counselor Education and Supervision
For more information, visit www.mtmary.edu or contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at email@example.com or (414) 930-3049.