WSCA has secured beautiful and convenient Madison hotel rooms! To book your room reservation at the 20-35% discounted rate, you must make your reservation at the below designated WSCA Conference hotels and request the WSCA Conference rate. Please note that booking at designated WSCA Hotels not only offers the lowest rate, but also helps WSCA to continue to keep conference registration fees at a minimum.
* A limited numbers of rooms are being held for the WSCA Conference
Hilton Madison Monona Terrace
2013 Headquarters Hotel
(Attached walkway to the Monona Terrace Convention Center)
9 East Wilson Street
Madison, WI 53703
For Reservations Call: (608) 255-5100
– Reservation Code: WSCA15
Indoor pool, Whirlpool, Exercise Equipment, Airport Service
Rate: $129 per night, must call to receive rate on reservation
Deadline: Jan. 25, 2013
Best Western Inn on the Park
(2 blocks from the Monona Terrace)
Free shuttle service for WSCA attendees to and from the Monona Terrace.
22 South Carroll St
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 285-8000 or (800) 279-8811
-Reservation Code: WI School Counselors Assn
Complimentary valet parking for one car per guest room, FitnessCenter, Free Wireless Internet, Airport Service
State Rates: $70 per night for a single, $90 per night for a double, $100 per night for three ppl, & $110 per night for four ppl or more
Deadline: Jan. 18, 2013
Sheraton Madison Hotel
(2 miles from the Monona Terrace)
Free shuttle bus service for WSCA attendees to and from the Monona Terrace – Compliments of Sheraton Madison Hotel.
706 John Nolen Drive
Madison, WI 53713
Phone: (608) 251-2300 or (866) 716-8103 or (800) 325-3535
Reservation Code: WI School Counselors Assn
Online Reservations Click Here
Indoor pool, FitnessCenter, Free Wireless Internet, Airport Service
Rate: $85 per night Deadline: Jan. 25, 2013
For lodging to be exempt from WI sales tax, the following conditions must be met:
1. The hotel issues the invoice or billing document in the name of the school.
* Note if the employee pays for the lodging, the employee should provide a document from the employer that he or she is traveling on school related business and will be reimbursed by his or her employer.
2. The hotel receives the following:
* A purchase order or similar written document identifying the school
as the purchaser.
* A properly completed exemption certificate – form S-211
Dining: Looking for a place to eat in downtown Madison? – Click Here