- WSCA Exhibit Registration Form (PDF)
- WSCA Exhibit Maps (PDF)
- Facility Booth Needs: Electrical, Internet, and Shipping
- A 20% discount is applied to prices for orders received with full payments no less than 15 days prior to the event’s first scheduled exhibitor move-in date.
- Electrical – Please be advised that no power is provided by WSCA with your booth space, you’ll need to order it directly through the Monona Terrace in advance.
Invitation to Exhibit
The Wisconsin School Counselor Association (WSCA) invites you to join approximately 1200 counselors, counselor educators, graduate students and counseling supervisors for the annual conference at the , Wisconsin.
WSCA’s mission is to promote excellence in the profession of school counseling and in the development of all students.
- Introduce new products
- Meet face to face with customers
- Generate referrals
- Give demonstrations
- Promote name recognition
- Expand book and product sales
- One (1) eight foot table and two (2) chairs per space
- Company listing and product description in WSCA conference program
- Good traffic flow of qualified buyers and recommenders
- Quick lunch service for conference participants scheduled in the exhibit areas
- Promotional opportunities
- High buyer to exhibitor ratio
Sponsorship – If you are interested in other opportunities to connect with 1200 counselors, counselor educators, graduate students and counseling supervisors, be sure to check out Sponsorship and Advertising information – Click Here
Emily Krystowiak, Co-Chair, Exhibits
Phone: (715) 572-8914
Exhibit Registration Hours
Tuesday, February 17th
• 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Exhibit Registration Open
Wednesday, February 18th
• 7:00 am – 2:00 pm – Exhibit Registration Open
Exhibit Hall Hours
Tuesday, February 17thth
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Exhibit Hall Set-up Optional – Level 4 in the Capitol Promenade of the Monona Terrace
Wednesday, February 18thth
• 7:00 am – 8:00 am – Exhibit Hall Set-up – Level 4 of the Monona Terrace
• 8:00 am – 6:30 pm – Exhibit Hall Open – Level 4 of the Monona Terrace
• 5:15 pm – 6:30 pm – Exhibitor Social Networking Reception with Attendees – Raffle Drawing
• 8:00 am – 11:00 am – Exhibit Hall
• 11:00 am – 1:00 pm – Exhibit Hall tear downIt is expected that you will have someone available to staff your booth during the above noted hours.
Exhibitor Social Networking Reception
Wednesday, after the last Conference sectional, there will be a reception for exhibitors and conference attendees to help WSCA Celebrate 50 YEARS of Commitment to Excellence. This will be from 5:15p.m. – 6:30p.m. in the Exhibit space. WSCA will be raffling off items at 6:00p.m. Please stay to Promote Your Booth & help us celebrate with appetizers, champagne, cake & a photo booth. If, as an exhibitor, you are interested in contributing something for the raffle please just bring the prize to the conference and drop it off at the exhibitor registration desk. There will be a cash bar & heavy appetizers at the reception.
Please be sure all of the boxes/materials you ship are clearly marked with the event name & date (WSCA Conference – Feb. 17-19, 2015). The shipping address for the Monona Terrace is “East Loading Dock – 1 John Nolen Drive, Madison, WI 53703.” You are responsible for bringing the materials to your booth or room the morning of the event. Ask the greeter located at the main entrance how to get downstairs to receive your materials. Monona Terrace will provide carts for assistance in handling your boxes. Monona Terrace will not accept materials more than 3 business days before the event.
|Advertising Opportunities||Pricing and Benefits|
|Full-page Back cover ad in Program (color)||$1250|
|Full-page Inside front cover ad in Program (color)||$1100|
|Full-page Inside back cover ad in Program (color)||$1000|
|Half-page black & white ad in Program||$600|
|Quarter-page black & white ad in Program||$300|
|E-Blast Banner Ad||$400 (only five opportunities available)|
For more information regarding WSCA’s 2015 Annual Conference Sponsorships contact:
Agreement and payment submission deadline is February 6, 2015.
|Print Ad Size Guidelines||Electronic Ad Size Guidelines|
· Full page: 7.5” (w) x 9.5” (h)
· Half-page vertical: 3.5″ (w) x 9.5″(h)
· Half-page horizontal: 7.5″(w) x 4.75″(h)
· Quarter-page (vertical): 3.5″ (w) x 4.75″(h)
Resolution: 300 dpi or better
· PDF (embed fonts)
· Horizontal: 600(w) x 100(h) pixels
Resolution: 72 dpi
Remember: Include the URL if you’d like the ad to link to your site!
Click Here for a Template with Examples of the Various Advertising sizes for the Conference Program