Register to Exhibit Today!
WSCA’s 55th Annual Conference
February 18-20, 2020
Monona Terrace Convention Center
Download the following:
- WSCA Exhibit Registration Form (PDF)
- WSCA Exhibit Maps (PDF)
- Monona Terrace Shipping Directions – Click Here
- Facility Booth Needs: Electrical, Internet, and Shipping
- A 20% discount is applied to prices for orders received with full payments no less than 15 days prior to the event’s first scheduled exhibitor move-in date.
- Electrical – Please be advised that no power is provided by WSCA with your booth space, you’ll need to order it directly through the Monona Terrace in advance.
Invitation to Exhibit
The Wisconsin School Counselor Association (WSCA) invites you to join approximately 1200 counselors, counselor educators, graduate students and counseling supervisors for the annual conference at the Monona Terrace in Madison, Wisconsin.
WSCA’s mission is to promote excellence in the profession of school counseling and in the development of all students.
- Introduce new products
- Meet face to face with customers
- Generate referrals
- Give demonstrations
- Promote name recognition
- Expand book and product sales
- One (1) eight-foot table and two (2) chairs per space
- Company listing and product description in WSCA conference program
- Good traffic flow of qualified buyers and recommenders
- Quick lunch service for conference participants scheduled in the exhibit areas
- Promotional opportunities
- High buyer to exhibitor ratio
SPONSORSHIP – If you are interested in other opportunities to connect with 1200 counselors, counselor educators, graduate students and counseling supervisors, be sure to check out Sponsorship and Advertising information – Click Here
Conference Exhibits Director
Phone: (920) 459-7084