Before attending the 2020 WSCA Conference, please become familiar with the parking locations near the Monona Terrace in downtown Madison. While there are several parking areas, some are city-operated while others are privately-operated. If you plan on staying at the Hilton Madison Monona Terrace connected to the Monona Terrace, parking is available but you will incur a daily parking charge. Below you will find a map of the city-operated parking ramps near the conference site.
Parking costs fluctuate, therefore a direct link has been provided so that you may obtain the most up-to-date information.
- WSCA Conference Shuttle Schedule to print
- City-Operated Parking Cost
- Real-time downtown parking availability – Click Here
- General Monona Terrace Parking Information
- Dining: Looking for a place to eat in downtown Madison – Click Here
FREE Parking at the Alliant Energy Center!
FREE Coach Shuttle Bus from the Alliant Energy Center, Sheraton, Holiday Inn Express to the Monona Terrace
WSCA Conference Shuttle Schedule – Shuttles do not run Tuesday, only on Wednesday and Thursday
|Wednesday, Feb 19th Morning||Thursday, Feb 20th Morning:|
| Sheraton & Holiday Inn Express
|Sheraton & Holiday Inn Express
| Alliant Energy Center
|Alliant Energy Center
|* SHUTTLE WILL RUN EVERY 30 MINS. UNTIL 9:10 AM *||* SHUTTLE WILL RUN EVERY 30 MINS. UNTIL 8:40 AM *|
|Wednesday, Feb 19th Evening:||Thursday, Feb 20th Afternoon:|
|* SHUTTLE WILL RUN EVERY 30 MINS. UNTIL 6:45 PM *||* SHUTTLE WILL RUN EVERY 30 MINS. UNTIL 2:15 PM *|
Times to note:
Wed 7:00 am – Graduate course
Wed 7:15 am – Early Bird Sectionals
Wed 8:30 am – Keynote Address
Wed 5:00 pm – Sessions end
Wed 6:15 pm – Reception ends
Thur: 8:30 am – Sessions start
Shuttles will run on Wednesday and Thursday (at the beginning and the end of each day) with pick-up/drop off at the Sheraton Hotel/Holiday Inn Express, the Alliant Energy Center, and the Monona Terrace. Consider staying at the Sheraton, Holiday Inn Express or Clarion Suites and let us do the driving!
Shuttle Pick-Up/Drop-Off Locations:
- Alliant Energy Center Parking Lot (1919 Alliant Energy Center Way- FREE Parking! )
- Consider staying at the Sheraton or Holiday Inn Express, where parking is free, and the FREE WSCA Shuttle will pick you up!
- Alliant parking will be open no earlier than 6AM on both days. Vehicles MUST be retrieved by 11PM both days. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING.
- Sheraton/Holiday Inn Express Parking Lot (706 John Nolen Drive)
- Monona Terrace (Level 4 near WSCA’s on-site registration counters & the Monona Terrace Gift Shop)