Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities
We are excited to welcome you to the reimagined WSCA Annual
Conference in November 2021!
Although we could not gather for our annual conference due to COVID, we are eager to reunite at the WSCA 2021 Annual Conference – November 10th – 12th at the beautiful Kalahari Resort and Convention Center in Wisconsin Dells. Our new date and location is expected to increase attendance, with a larger regional draw!
For the first time, the WSCA annual conference will be presented both in-person and virtually. Our hybrid event allows exhibitors and sponsors to benefit from increased attendee reach, new communication channels and interactions, increased engagement, and more.
We are grateful for your continued partnership as we reimagine and become reUNITED, One Community, Together Again.
Join us for this big change November 10-12, 2021 at the Kalahari in Wisconsin Dells. Come for the conference, stay for the weekend, and reUNITE with Wisconsin’s School Counselors!
Why Join Us As a Sponsor or Exhibitor?
- Demonstrate your commitment to the school counseling profession
- Expand your visibility and gain exposure with prominent placement the exhibit hall
- Network and increase your organization’s brand awareness at the largest school counseling conference in the Midwest
- As a sponsor your visibility and reach extends to our full email distribution list of over 6,000 education and counseling professionals over many month even before and after the dates of the event itself
- Good traffic flow of qualified buyers, recommenders and influencers
- Special events in the exhibit hall
Over 1,200 counselors, counselor educators, counseling supervisors, & graduate students from around the state of Wisconsin. If you market to the school counselor community you can’t afford to miss the opportunity to exhibit at one of the largest school counselor conferences in the nation!
What Options are Available?
- Sponsorship packages range from $500 to $4,500 with higher levels including brunch, advertising costs, and exhibit tables! Click here for the online sponsor agreement form.
- Exhibit tables range in cost from $400 to $450 with higher levels giving prime floor space in the exhibit hall. Red (premier) level booths are now sold out. The only remaining red level booths are available exclusively within sponsorship packages. Click here for the online exhibitor registration form.
- Advertising opportunities range in cost from $300 to $1250. Click here for the online sponsor agreement form (includes advertising registration).
- NEW for 2021: 30 minute exhibitor demonstrations! Increase your visibility and reach with these 30 minute “infomercial” time slots, which will be presented in the exhibit hall at specific times, allowing you to present your product or service to an area with seating for up to 35 people. Find more details in the brochure below. Exhibitor Demonstrations are now sold out as an add on purchase. The only remaining demonstrations slots are available exclusively within sponsorship packages.
- NEW for 2021: 20 minute sectionals! Although exhibitors & sponsors have always been welcome to submit sectional proposals, sometimes 60 minutes is more time than needed to share about your organization. This year we have introduced an option to request a 20 minute sectional. Sectional submissions are now closed for the 2021-2022 conference.
- NEW for 2021: Virtual ONLY Exhibit Option Want to connect with school counselors but can’t currently travel or have an alternate commitment? With our new conference app + webpage you can now have the opportunity to sign up as a virtual exhibitor! With this option, your organization will receive all of the benefits of an exhibit booth, without needing to attend in person! Both in-person and virtual attendees will be able to view your exhibit profile and interact with your contact information through the app + webpage, and you will have the opportunity to provide a short informational video that can be embedded on your page (this option will be open to all exhibitors and sponsors, not just virtual). If you are interested in signing up as a virtual exhibitor, simply register for the “GREEN” level booth and put “virtual” in as your requested booth number!
View all the details in our Exhibitor and Sponsorship Prospectus below!
For Any Questions, Please Contact Gary Campbell
Ph: (715) 222-4393