Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities
We are excited to welcome you back to the WSCA Annual
Conference in November 2022!
We continue to live in unprecedented times, and as organizations supporting educators, our RESILIENCE has become central to our own well-being. We are again looking forward to supporting and learning from each other. We invite you to share your expertise with Wisconsin school counselors! We are grateful for your continued partnership as we remain Rooted in Resilience.
Join us November 2-4, 2022 at the Kalahari in Wisconsin Dells. Come for the conference, stay for the weekend, and connect with Wisconsin’s School Counselors!
Why Join Us As a Sponsor or Exhibitor?
- Demonstrate your commitment to the school counseling profession
- Expand your visibility and gain exposure with prominent placement in the exhibit hall
- Network and increase your organization’s brand awareness at the largest school counseling conference in the Midwest
- As a sponsor, your visibility and reach extend to our full email distribution list of over 6,000 education and counseling professionals over many months even before and after the dates of the event itself
- Good traffic flow of qualified buyers, recommenders, and influencers
- Special Events in the exhibit hall
Over 1,200 counselors, counselor educators, counseling supervisors, & graduate students from around the state of Wisconsin. If you market to the school counselor community you can’t afford to miss the opportunity to exhibit at one of the largest school counselor conferences in the nation!
What Options are Available?
- Sponsorship packages range from $500 to $5,000 with higher levels including brunch, advertising costs, and exclusive red level exhibit tables!
- Exhibit tables range in cost from $400 to $500.
- Advertising opportunities range in cost from $300 to $1250.
View all the details in our Exhibitor and Sponsorship Prospectus below!
For Any Questions, Please Contact Gary Campbell
Ph: (715) 222-4393