Register to Exhibit Today!
WSCA 2017 Annual Conference
February 21-23, 2017
Monona Terrace Convention Center
Download the following:
- WSCA Exhibit Registration Form (PDF)
- WSCA Exhibit Maps (PDF)
- Monona Terrace Shipping Directions – Click Here
- Facility Booth Needs: Electrical, Internet, and Shipping
- A 20% discount is applied to prices for orders received with full payments no less than 15 days prior to the event’s first scheduled exhibitor move-in date.
- Electrical – Please be advised that no power is provided by WSCA with your booth space, you’ll need to order it directly through the Monona Terrace in advance.
Invitation to Exhibit
The Wisconsin School Counselor Association (WSCA) invites you to join approximately 1200 counselors, counselor educators, graduate students and counseling supervisors for the annual conference at the Monona Terrace in Madison, Wisconsin.
WSCA’s mission is to promote excellence in the profession of school counseling and in the development of all students.
- Introduce new products
- Meet face to face with customers
- Generate referrals
- Give demonstrations
- Promote name recognition
- Expand book and product sales
- One (1) eight foot table and two (2) chairs per space
- Company listing and product description in WSCA conference program
- Good traffic flow of qualified buyers and recommenders
- Quick lunch service for conference participants scheduled in the exhibit areas
- Promotional opportunities
- High buyer to exhibitor ratio
Phone: (715) 572-8914
Phone: (920) 459-7084
Exhibit Registration Hours
• 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Exhibit Registration Open
• 7:00 am – 2:00 pm – Exhibit Registration Open
Exhibit Hall Hours
• 7:00 am – 5:00 pm – Exhibit Hall Open – Level 4 of the Monona Terrace
• 7:00 am – 11:00 am – Exhibit Hall
• 11:00 am – 1:00 pm – Exhibit Hall tear down
Please be sure all of the boxes/materials you ship are clearly marked with the event name & date (WSCA Conference – Feb. 21-23, 2017). The shipping address for the Monona Terrace is “East Loading Dock – 1 John Nolen Drive, Madison, WI 53703.” You are responsible for bringing the materials to your booth or room the morning of the event. Ask the greeter located at the main entrance how to get downstairs to receive your materials. Monona Terrace will provide carts for assistance in handling your boxes. Monona Terrace will not accept materials more than 3 business days before the event.
|Advertising Opportunities||Pricing and Benefits|
|Full-page Back cover ad in Program (color)||$1250|
|Full-page Inside front cover ad in Program (color)||$1100|
|Full-page Inside back cover ad in Program (color)||$1000|
|Half-page black & white ad in Program||$600|
|Quarter-page black & white ad in Program||$300|
|E-Blast Banner Ad||$400 (only five opportunities available)|
For more information regarding WSCA’s 2017 Annual Conference Sponsorships contact:
|Steve Schneider, Conference Co-Chair
Agreement and payment submission deadline is February 8, 2017
|Print Ad Size Guidelines||Electronic Ad Size Guidelines|
· Full page: 7.5” (w) x 9.5” (h)
· Half-page vertical: 3.5″ (w) x 9.5″(h)
· Half-page horizontal: 7.5″(w) x 4.75″(h)
· Quarter-page (vertical): 3.5″ (w) x 4.75″(h)
Resolution: 300 dpi or better
· PDF (embed fonts)
· Horizontal: 600(w) x 100(h) pixels
Resolution: 72 dpi
Remember: Include the URL if you’d like the ad to link to your site!
Click Here for a Template with Examples of the Various Advertising sizes for the Conference Program